MILWAUKEE (September 6, 2007) – NAI MLG Commercial is pleased to announce the following closed transactions:
· Brookfield Real Estate Opportunity Fund has leased 11,500 square feet in the Falls Commerce Center III located in Menomonee Falls, Wis. to Milwaukee Sporting Goods. Adam Matson and Curt Pitzen of NAI MLG Commercial represented Brookfield Real Estate Opportunity Fund in the transaction.
· Westwind Fond du Lac, LLC has leased 2,000 square feet of retail space located at N6663 Rolling Meadow Dr. in Fond du Lac, Wis. to The Wireless Network. Sean Osborne and Scott Satula of NAI MLG Commercial represented The Wireless Network in the transaction.
· 1115 E. Johnson, LLC has leased 2,000 square feet of retail space located at the NWC of Highway 151 and Highway 23 in Fond du Lac, Wis. to The Wireless Network. Sean Osborne and Scott Satula of NAI MLG Commercial represented The Wireless Network in the transaction.
· Wisconsin Development Corp. has leased 1,253 square feet located at N112 W18741 Mequon Road in Germantown, Wis. to AIS Technologies LLC. Tim Brunow and Steffi Krolikowski of NAI MLG Commercial represented both parties in the transaction.
· United States Fire Protection, Inc. has leased 4,000 square feet located at 17770 W. Liberty Lane in New Berlin, Wis. to Masterlink Training, LLC. Stephen Provancher and Adam Matson of NAI MLG Commercial represented both parties in the transaction.
# # #
NAI MLG Commercial is a commercial real estate brokerage firm with offices in Brookfield, Madison, and Appleton, Wisconsin. NAI MLG Commercial offers expertise in corporate services, retail, industrial, office, and investment brokerage. Through its affiliation with NAI Global, the world’s largest network of independently owned commercial real estate brokerage firms, NAI MLG Commercial can offer commercial real estate services in over 340 markets in the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia Pacific. These services include multi-site acquisitions and dispositions, sublease, tenant representation, lease administration and audit, investment services, due diligence and related counseling and advisory services.
NAI MLG Commercial is affiliated with other MLG companies that provide development, property management and private placement investor services, with operations in Texas, Florida and Virginia, in addition to Wisconsin. Together, NAI MLG Commercial and its affiliates make up the largest full-service commercial real estate organization in Wisconsin.